This is gorgeous:
Build your own TARDIS!
22. Tell us about the obscure fandom/ship you love that you wish there was MOAR fic for. (Or any fic at all.)
The world needs more Martin Crieff/Her Serene Highness Princess Theresa Gustava Buenoventura of Lichtenstein, Countess of Spondheim, and Protector Extraordinary of the Cantons of Nimh. Obviously. Good Martin/Molly is a close second. Cabin Pressure is amazing.
(And I'd love more GOOD Sherlolly. Most of it is...not awesome.) (There, I said it. Hate me all you want cuz SOOOOOOO not caring.)
There's Glitter Everywhere!!!!!!
Sci-Fi/Fandom Tree Check-In
(1) retro-rockets - made three. They are AWESOME! Making more asap.
(2) death star - first attempt led to something else altogether (the way things so often do). Making a second attempt later today.
(3) Tardis - cut, prepped and painted. I need it to dry so I can finish it.
(4) Realized that the fandom bit of my tree needs a yellow car. And maybe a lemon. Or a Toblerone? Hmmm.
When I figure out how to take decent pictures, I will.
Alsoxf_santa sign-ups are under way. 750 words! How easy is that? So easy!!!
The X-Files gift exchange for the holidays, signups end November 25!
On to today's prompt:
(15) ...pimp something you've made and/or written.
I would like to pimp, er, promote the Xmas Holiday Reading List. I know it's early to start partaking (what with American Thanksgiving STILL not being over), but I am always looking for new fic to add to the list. If you know of some, let me know!